I wanted to start by thanking all of our amazing families, athletes, coaches and staff for the continued support and patience as our club has significantly grown during the past 8 months!
We are extremely excited for the upcoming club season and wanted to share some very important information:
- Mini Season will officially end Friday, November 12th, 2021
- Club Season will begin Monday, November 15th, 2021 and run through June 17th, 2022
- We have joined the Florida Junior Challenge League. Schedule of events will be communicated by your team.
- All athletes looking to stay for Club Season will be required to register. Our new site, powered by SportsEngine, will allow for all team communication to take place via the SportsEngine app. Make sure to download it today!
- Everyone must be registered no later than Sunday, October 24th, 2021.
- Teams will be set by age. All coaches will have an open try-out for their team to help complete each team roster. These try-outs will take place at regular scheduled practices from: Monday, October 25th - Saturday, October 30th.
- Dates and times of each Coach's practice will be posted outside gym entrance, via our social feeds and on the site.
- Many teams will remain as they are, with their existing coach. However, as previously discussed, some subtraction and additions will take place based on age.
** Billing for club season will not begin until November 15th.
*** Any Pure Energy members who elected the combo option when initially signing up, please see Steve no later than Saturday October 23rd.
To close, our tournament dates are in, our new website's integration with SportsEngine will make communication infinitely better, and our Coaches are ready to get to work! We just need your help with registering before the deadline along with your attendance at tryouts.
We're looking forward to a successful start to Club Season -- we can't wait to get started!
Please feel free to reach out with a phone call or texts with any questions you may have!